Some useful links
These links are just a starting point. Please share your favourites with us on social media, or by email...
The Climate Reality Project
The Climate Reality Project's mission is to catalyse a global solution to the climate crisis by making urgent action a necessity across every level of society. Explore their website
Hear from the experts
- NASA have a great website: http://climate.nasa.gov
- The Royal Society, on energy, environment and climate: https://royalsociety.org/topics-policy/energy-environment-climate
- Partially based locally at the University of East Anglia, the Tyndall Centre is largely responsible for UEA being the university that has made the most substantial and sustained contribution to the IPCC across disciplines. www.tyndall.ac.uk/index.shtml
- The IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) has published a number of comprehensive reports: http://www.ipcc.ch
Join the Transition movement
- Transition Network website: Transition Network is a charitable organisation whose role is to inspire, encourage, connect, support and train communities as they self-organise around the Transition model, creating initiatives that rebuild resilience and reduce CO2 emissions.
Low carbon lifestyles
- Eat low carbon
- How can reducing consumption make you happier at the same time as being the right environmental decision? Local author Teresa Belton has some ideas: Happier People, Healthier Planet
Interested in learning more?
Check out the fantastic website, book and film from Naomi Klein: 'This Changes Everything'
Our group is working in conjunction with the Climate Coalition and the Campaign against Climate Change. Read more about them here: